List of Properties owned by or for which the Council are responsible;
- Coronation Green, owned by Council for public recreational use (approx 2,100m2)
- Village Hall Car Park, owned by Council for use by residents and visitors to village and village hall (approx 1,600m2)
- Village Hall - Bowling Green - Tennis Court, Council are Custodian Trustee, property managed by the Hovingham Village Hall Management Committee (approx 3,600m2)
- Playground, rented by the Council from Hovingham Estate, managed by the Hovingham Playground Committee (approx 5,000m2)
- Cemetery, owned by Parish Council for public burials (approx 2,800m2)
These documents are required by the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015 and the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities.