The security of your personal information is very important to us and we will:
- have your permission to use it
- only use it for the purpose it was given
- not share or deliver it to any other organisation, unless you specifically request us to do so
- ensure it is accurate and update it when notified of any mistakes
- remove your personal information from our system(s) if requested to do so by you
The Hovingham Village Market must ensure that you have given your informed consent allowing us to use it for the purpose of keeping you informed of projects and events it undertakes, the management of those projects and events and then communicating you with news relating to the Action Group.
Your information will not be shared or delivered to any other organisation, except if you give us your specific permission to do so.
If your details are inaccurate then we will update the data promptly once notified of them.
A copy of the General Privacy Notice is available below: